Thursday, July 30

Fruity Tastic

I dont know why but I am in a fruity mood again! When I saw this adorable melon Template from http://www.animalscraps.blogspot.com/ by a lady called Elizabeth I just had to email her to get it.


I picked up this cute Strawberry Tilda yesterday and although its called Strawberry I thought she would look cute with this melon too. I coloured her with distress inks.


In hindsight I would make the handle a bit narrower. I opted for the handle this way as I needed something to stick the flower to as it was very thin and spindly. I have filled mine with the fruity stamps from Tart and Tangy from Stampin Up! and lots of red and green ribbons.


(dont forget my offer for Tart and Tangy ends July so visit http://www.stampingcaz.co.uk/ to see more on the stamps and papers offer)


Enjoy!


3 comments:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

She is so adorable! I love your basket and the handle change. The little girl is just so so sweet! Thanks for sharing your creation with me.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow wow wow where do I start....Tilda is a beauty and I am hoping to get my hands on some of the stamps soon...the melon basket is fantastic you are so creative and talented...I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

simplyfairies said...

Tiz gorgeous Caz....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...