Thursday, June 11

A bobunny rootin tootin Howdy!

I loved those papers I used from Crafts U Love the other day. So I had to buy a piece of each :) The earthy colours are fab for boys and men. I inked up my new Cowboy Ian stamp from The Greetings Farm (via Dies to die for for a BIG selection or Crafts U Love for a smaller selection and BOTH have this one in stock, and both have fabulous service, so I dont know how on earth you choose!! LOL)



I used the Stampin Up! star punch (really into stars right now and desperately want the nestie stars!) and the ultra huge eyelets from Stampin' Up! which again give it a male feel.



A stamp from old is the stitching stamp and I dont even know who makes it! and the Howdy and cactus is a retired US SU stamp set called "Cowboy kid" ... Love that set.




SO who said making boys cards isnt as fun? I LOVED making this card :) Not sure who it is for, I might just keep it in my shed! How cool would have this card looked with gun shots through it! Now there is an idea for a punch!! LOL almost wanted to go out and shoot this card :) or learn how to make mini lasso's. A native american (See politically correct) would be fab please Greetings Farm!

One last little thing..... I love Stampin' Up!... I hear the new USA catalogue is out soon.... pritty please with sugar on the top would a kind USA demo help me get my mitts on one?? email me stampingcaz@btinternet.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...