Friday, April 24

May your day be special

I love these words.. not much more you can wish a person than a special day is there?

Here is a real mixed card... Stamp from Stampavie - Rachelle Ann Miller


Papers are Stampin' Up!, baubles are from stampingbella.com, flower from The Glitter pot. Promarkers from Silly Monkey.... a real mixed than when tumbled up together make for a really cute card if I dont say so myself!



This piggy image was my fav from the start with this range. I got this one and the two monkeys, both of which the pigs and monkies reminded me of two people not too far from me now!




SO now I have made you run to Sir Stampalot for the new Magnolia, Crafts U Love for the Rachelle Stamp, Stampin' Up! for the papers I need to tell you to run to The Glitter Pot for an exclusive stamp set.... I wont tell you what... just go and look.

Cazx

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Great image, love the way you've coloured the cute little piggies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...