Tuesday, March 31

Toodles & Binks - Amelie Bunnykins

Here is Amelie Bunnykins from Toodles and Binks. When Kay dropped these round the other week I couldnt wait to play, but sadly had to. So last night on my return from Beavers I stamped Amelie out and coloured her in ready for me to grab a moment to make a card today.



Materials Used : Amelie Bunnykins - Toodles and Binks
Paper, Card, Ink, Flower Stamp and Punch - SU
Labels Two - Crafts U Love




I have since stamped her again and this time cut away the eggs to make this one versatile stamp, means you have an everyday adorable bunny AND of course the Easter bunny with eggs. I will try and make a card later.

I have other stamps to play with too... Wild Rose Studio have sent me two to play with. Can't wait ink them up!

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...