Friday, January 23

What a wet old day!

Very wet this morning but a had a parcel to cheer me up! I got some new Stampendous stamps which include Changitos, Fluffles, the bugs AND Introducing Fergie a new cutie from Stampendous too... more cards to follow soon...





So the weather inspired my card today and I made it with Changito Slicker M230. The phrase I made up myself. Used SU patterned Paper, cuttlebug folder, SU punches, watercolour pencils and glitter glue.





Lets hope the rain stops... but if it doesnt you know what to do right?

1 comment:

Tina said...

Caz you are an angel thank you so much for the lovely card and images you made me smile so much today.. i love this.. that sentiment you created suits him down to the ground... this is so cute... Have a great weekend..crafty hugs Tina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...