Saturday, January 17

Weekend waffle

Happy Saturday to you!

Today I went to Crafts U Love to pick up some stuff I need to prep for my class on Tuesday with. I am taking a class using some of the Autumn Leaves 99p stamps. There really are some bargain stamps out there now. I picked up a cute bird, swirl and two flower stamps to have a look at and think of somethign for the class. I also happened to find a cute stamp set from Hero arts and as much as I shouldnt have got it... ahem.. it followed me home.




So above is the card I made with the cute Hero Arts set. Not entirely happy with card but its OK.





I also made a little bag using my free newtons stamp from Quick Cards Made Easy. I brought this magazine JUST for the stamp!! LOL And then went onto take the stamp off the wood and recut and mounted onto U Mount as it really was a terrible stamp before remounting. It once mounted again stamps lovely and looks cute eh?




Talking Hero, I want to Thank Sir stampalot once again for their fantastic fast service. I got the new Hero Catalogue and two magnolia stamps. The Hero catalogue is FANTASTIC!! there are SOOOOO many wonderful stamps in it and its full of ideas to. STUNNING.

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great little card, love what you have done with these, I may have to buy them too, lol hugs Heidi xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...