Friday, January 16

3 Little cards

I made last night with Pocket Silhouettes (SU!) and various other SU papers and accessories.

Again not my style, ie not cute but being a SU demonstrator means I need to think outside of the box and the comfort zone! I LOVE SU products and I love use their punches, papers, card and accessories with all my other stamps and I love their stamp designs, but you all know they arent "me" in their style are they? They take a little more work for me to produce cards with.. but thats OK, its good to challenge yourself and good to make cards for other people who might want a more grown up looking card. The style of a lot of their stamps is ink and stamp! which means quick cards! When I got the new SU catalogue I was instantly excited to see the Pocket Silhouettes set, it makes lovely cards, even for "learners" like me, who are not used to the stamp and thats it, and more use to the stamp, COLOUR technique.


My fav is the bottom one in red, black and brown.
Thanks for the all replies yesterday, I didnt mean for my ditty to sound down about things.. just felt complelled to write it and thats how it came out ;0)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caz,

Lovely! I really like the card at the front, that image is fab, and I love the colours.

I am not at all used to, or good at the simple stamping style. When I try, I almost always feel there is something missing. I do love seeing other people's work with this style though!

Julia said...

These are lovely Caz, my fav is the same as yours! xx

Sarn said...

Love this trio. I especially like the 2nd one (green with scalloped circle).

Anonymous said...

I love these cards, Caz. Actually I prefer them to your usual. I like them better than "cute" designs, though I do enjoy seeing your samples. More please!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are all gorgeous Caz what lovely stamped images and the colours and inks match perfectly, thats the beauty of SU products! hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

Lovin the colour combo, red, black and brown.. gonna have to try that.. funky!

Tina said...

Caz what did you say i'm mega quick, went to work, fell asleep when i got home then 12 hours later here i am...hehehehe
Caz i love SU to, you are right they're a lot quicker to make cards up, but like yours they always turn out beautifully elegant, i love the green one best, it is my favourite colour though... Absolutely stunning Crafty Hugs Tina x
P.S You really made my day.. thank you so much...

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards !I read your blog here in Cyprus every day I do enjoy reading it! Sorry not to comment more often!

Anonymous said...

I love these cards and like you the red is may fav.

Lorraine

Sharon said...

Love the front one Caz it's really pretty. They all are but that one is my fav.

Paula said...

Hi Caz...
These Are FAB!!! I also find it difficult to stray from 'cute' but you've done a fab job with these...
Brilliant!!
Paula xx

Jane said...

Have to agree my fav is also the bottom one, love the colours.

Jane :0)

Janine said...

Love the bottom one. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...