Friday, December 19

This and that

Blogger was playing up for me earlier, I tried to blog this morning when Caiden was at pre school but it wouldnt let me... so now I am blogging whilst Spongebob keeps the boys entertained.

A few things to show you. One is a card and the other is a photo of a certain cutie who hasnt been photographed for a while.


First here is the card. I ADORE these Leanne Ellis stamps. And I made this card with one of the 99p pads from the Glitter Pot, scallop edge border punch from SU, BEAUTIFUL (OMG HOW BEAUTIFUL) Flower by Prima and from a good friend Kay who has SPOILED ME for Christmas and yes I AM BAD and I DID PEEK... Just a little something she said.... a whole can of these beauties and I will have to use these for cards to keep and drool over as I couldnt possibly give these away (If you get one on a card from me YOU ARE SPECIAL) and she got me more... I was so excited!! Anyway.. back to the card, coloured with Promarkers, little glitter added, scalloped piece was cuttlebugged with distressed lines.




Here is Milo... he is a cutie Patotie... a TOTALLY mad mutt (ask my Mum) so cute, funny, crazy he fits right in with us! We have had a bit of an issue with puddles but these are decreasing all the time... which is fab... He biggest problem now is going absolutely NUTS when people come into the house and he jumps up and down about 4ft!! Then if he really cant cope with excitement he might just pee on their shoes too!!



Another cute photo of him a teddy that he keeps taking off the table where the christmas tree is and it put it where it was to hide his "bits"... where the heck did those "Bits" come from? Almost over night LOL Bless him... you all know what those "Bits" also bring and as well as the boys throwing the cushions on the floor all day I now have the dog dragging his "girlfriends" LOL onto the floor.... a trip to the vets is in order for the new year to reduce those urges..



now onto something totally different.... SU Points.... did you know I operate a points scheme. Reccomend a friend who orders from me and tells me it was YOU that sent her my way and you will earn 1 point, 1 point equals to £1 ;0) Not bad eh? My friend Julie has already earnt £6! Did you know that Julie??

1 comment:

Tina said...

OMG Caz he grew so much...... i still think he looks so much like Pika.... Crafty Hugs Tina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...