Tuesday, December 16

Sprinklings of Christmas and Easter too

I have been working on easter projects and now they are done I can get on with Christmas. Bit of a weird way to do it but the Easter projects are for a magazine deadline and the Christmas cards are me making a late start on my cards. Opps!

So today I made the card I needed the quickest and that is a card for Darrens parents who leave very early tomorrow morning. After that I need to decorate a book for Harveys teacher. Then its back to regular cards for close family and friends.




This card was made using Elzybells Cracker Mouse stamp, this was old Elzybells before resizing so not sure if this one is actually available or if its the same size.
I coloured with promarkers and then used versamark, heat and stick and dazzling diamonds. (as per video a few posts back)

I LOVE the flowers, they are from Craftwork cards and the sentiment is Stampin' Up!



1 comment:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love all the sparkle.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...