Sunday, December 21

Jingle Jangle

I am not sure what the "jingle Jangle" collection means... I suppose these little pixies have bells on their hats so that could be it... anyway today I made a card (coloured last night) assembled today. I really love this image, well I love both, the pixie and the flower. I got these from CraftsUlove and coloured with my Promarkers.


To embellish I used Craftwork Cards Chocolate and Marshmellow candy dots in a creamy mix of pink and light brown (both in CWC lovely pearly card) and then I used on of the new HOT PINK Happy Birthday word circles... WOWZERS I love these even more in the flesh and I was lucky enough to get these little beauties and the candy dots in the post yesterday from one of my bestest buds Julie. I also used some of the Diamond Dust which is crushed glass which I got from Crafts U Love. The scalloped circle is punch from Chocolate Chip cardstock is Stampin' Up! and the paper is an old one I got from my stash. Mounted this onto close to cocoa cardstock.

I am deciding wether to brave Sainsburys today... Darren is still in bed, he got in at 1am rather worse for wear and I left him in the chair downstairs with the dog and a quilt! He had is christmas do yesterday. I think I will wake him at lunch time and I'll will leave him with hangover and boys so I can brave the shops, I really just want to get it all done with now and then I can say its all done. Got the meat ect its just the veg and I am going for frozen, the question is do I have room in the freezer!?! I even started wrapping pressies last night... and I have all pressies apart from a little something I need for my nephew.

1 comment:

Corie said...

Ahhhh -- this is just adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...