Monday, December 29

Almost a new year and thinking of a schedule for my blog

I have seen other blog users do this... a schedule for what will happen on what days.. I will try and keep my loose as you know how hectic things get with kids! But on Mondays I want to share with you a person off my blog list, this will be a person who's blog inspires me and maybe someone that you might not have already found.

Todays person is a lady called Sparkle and thats her real name ;0) How lovely eh? She is from Washington, USA and I think I found her from the Bella Forum on Splitcoast Stampers. Here is her blog link http://sparklecreations.blogspot.com/ She uses her copics beautifully and from the look of her blog header she got lots for Christmas ;0) I LOVE her card on 25th Decembers post with all those bellas and I love the little Scrap-lings on 20th December too... Maybe I ought to try one of these... I need to research a little more into what these are. So take a trip on over to Sparkles blog and take a moment to say how much you love her work (assuming you will too)

I have 2 cards made that I can share and I will get those done lately. Thats all for the plans so far, Mondays = Blogs that inspire me..... I might think of something else for other days... not sure right now. You may have noticed over on the right hand column I have added a section which will display news about specials, new stock and other shop related stuff from all the places I love so keep your eyes on this side part as it will change often.

Speak later
Cazx

1 comment:

Emma said...

Brill idea...I have taken a look at Sparkels blog and am now following.
Her work is amazing.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...