Monday, November 3

Want to join SU?

SU as you know has some fantastic products, I love SU products and I love to get out of the house once or twice in a month in the evenings sharing my love for SU. Do you think you would like to do this too? Well for £139 you can.... as a special offer to people wanting to join me in the SU journey I am offering the next 3 people to sign up with me an extra special gift. So as well as the fantastic starter kit you will be getting I will be throwing in a little extra too!

To maintain your active status for SU you need to achieve £250 minimum comissionable sales each quarter. SU give's you until your first full quarter after joining to reach the first so that means join now and get until END MARCH to find that first £250, by which time you will have hopefully found your feet with SU and got a few customers, parties ect.

If this is of interest to you and you are within the first THREE people to join with me you will get a extra special incentive too!! (offer running until first three people are joined and only up to end of December) email me NOW stampingcaz@btinternet.com

Stampin' Up! are a fantastic company to work for... you do well and they will reward you! With instance income on every order too you can help fund your own purchases!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...