Friday, October 10

Hiya tis me


I am here... thanks for all the people helping me to find these punches.... for those that sent me ebay links... thanks for that,...but ideally I am after a USA "angel" who will buy the punches for me and not charge me $25-$30 a piece!! LOL I am pleased to say I have found someone who will buy them for me... charge me what she paid and we are going to do a part pay and part trade thing for Spiral Whisper stamps! ;0) Thanks Simone!! thats if she can find them... but if she cant find them right away I am happy to wait ;0)


Here is a card I made, Yes a card! I made one... it seems like forever.. really missing it just so hard right now with Caiden ect. I dont really like the card, too unbalanced.. I was working with the stash I have up at the house and not had the right stuff really. I felt like playing with my Autumn Magnolia images and promarkers. I made the flower with the Stampin' Up! scalloped circle and I made the faux ric rac with the Stampin' Up! scalloped border.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...