Monday, July 7

Tilda paddling



This Tilda sure is a cutey so I had to make another card with her. I downloaded the paper from Funky Fairie Paper Crafts, the flowers from The Glitter Pot, I coloured the image with Watercolour pencils with some watercolour paper I got, must say I have heard fantastic things about the watercolour paper but I didnt get on with it at all. Think I will stick with my Papermania pick and mix linen and hammer card! The sentiment is Craftwork Cards.



Oh and I happened to place my card onto this months issue of Beautiful cards and you can see the tilda card I made that was published, among other ones I made in that issue too.


Tried to post this last night but blogger was playing up.




This little Edwin card is made for a special someone whos birthday isnt too far away.. I love this background as its so useful for a quickish card, stamp and colour the background, choose the image for the front and your done.



This was a quick card, I had the image stamped and coloured and when I turned my pc in yesterday I saw it was someones birthday and I happened to be going to see them that day so I stuck this together in literally 5 minutes. Not sure if this is still an Edwin stamp or his older brother, he certainly seems to have grown up!

5 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Smashing cards Caz - I just love em all ......... Well Done.

Love Pam xx

Paula Pascual said...

Love the new look!

simplyfairies said...

Mmmm lovin these Edwins , are they the summer ones..... Brilliant cards as always Caz....

Alison said...

Lovely cards, love how you have given Edwin camoflage trousers, fab idea.

Emily said...

So cute! You love your Edwin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...