Tuesday, June 10

Come here theres more..


This is one of my fav Bellas. Cute eh? I teamed her up with the Magnolia Fence and wording and butterflies from a Hero Arts Set.





This is another card from my Holiday.



















Magnolia stamps and I coloured their trousers in combat style, turned out quiet good. The wall is fab isnt it? The wording is Stampin Up! and part of their Escape offer. The punches are SU too and all the cards from my holiday have been coloured with SU crayons.










One more......

I love Magnolia, thats for sure, Tilda and Edwin are the cutest... however I really love Paulines extra designs, seats, trees, fences, ect ect to make some lovely pictures, this Shabby Chic fence is a new fav, it needed "something" in the sky so I added a cute little dragonfly from the Unfrogettable set from SU.
All SU available from me
All Magnolias were purchased from The Glitter Pot
All Bellas from Dies to Die for
Contact me if you need any more info.
DEMO DAY!! --- This Saturday I am at The Glitter Pot where I will be playing with my favoruite things namely, Magnolias, Simon and Lola, H20s and more!! Come along, there are other demonstrators too. Jane Gill, Paula Pascal to name two more. Check out www.theglitterpot.com for more info and I hope to see you there!
I finally got (and broke) my Tesco sharpener, I had my 120 box of prismacolor pencils to sharpen, got to about 110 and CRACK it broke ;( Bit bummed about that. I have been having a little play with these pencils and I quiet like what I have done... Not sure if its right, as I havent got a proper card in real life to compair to, so if one of you amazing colouring people out there would like to RAK me a card I will rak you one back and I can see how I am doing with it!
Chat later






















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz
Your colouring looks pretty darn fine to me. Love the way you've combined the Bella's and Tilda's

Emily said...

You are so creative. How long does it take you to create one of those beauties? It would take me all night. I am impatient when it comes to coloring in my images but I LOVE the look.

simplyfairies said...

Stunning cards Caz, a real treat, mmmm and I can imagine what was on your case yuk!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your work never fails to please. Sorry I haven't time to comment on every post but I do love your stuff.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Interested, where did you get your Prismacolour Pencils from please?

Alex

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Caz, I especially love the bella card but I love all stamping bella stamps so I'm a little biased. Lots of love, Denise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...