Sunday, May 11

Pimp my palace!




I have had a little fun over the last two days nipping into my Palace every now and then with pieces of paper in hand... cuttlebug flowers, cricut flowers, primas, buttons, zooms and cut out Magnolias and here is what I have done... I coloured all the images with my beautiful Stampin' Up! watercolour crayons.

This is over the top of the door and had brightened up a boring panel.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We went out for a meal earlier, Mum treated us and my brother and his family. It was YUM!

7 comments:

TCake said...

The pimped palace looks fab Caz...glad that you had a nice day...loving the recent cards.
hugs Teresa x

Anonymous said...

Wow, looking gorgeous Caz!! now where's me invite for a little visit to the palace?!.. lol

Marlene x

Joanne said...

That is just gorgeous Caz! I love the design of it with all the flowers and busy kids in the grass!

Pixiedust said...

Very nice!

Happy Birthday from Cardmaking Friends forum Caz, have a great day XXX

Clair Matthews said...

Its brilliant!!!! xxx

Annie said...

I love what you've done to your palace! How crafty!! The images of the kdis in the grass remind me of you when I see them on other sites.

Simply Shaz said...

This looks gorgeous Caz!
Shaz x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...