Thursday, May 8

Flash the stash



Here is the stash I got in the post yesterday.... yummy stamps from Stampendous


Had a great party last night. Lots of laughing and not too much heckling! OK maybe from Zoe (LOL) but then she did promise to help me with a rendition of "Roll out the barrell" on the old Joanna! LOL if I got stuck... yes it was one of THOSE get togethers. 99% of the people last night are considered friends and people I have meet through stamping so it was fairly relaxed and fun.

4 comments:

Kim said...

It was fab Caz, really enjoyed it and you are very good at it! Thanks for my bits btw!!

Julia said...

How many stamps Caz??!! Do you really need anymore? LOL!

Diane.W. said...

Hi Caz! So it was just a nightmare,lol!!! Knew you would be fine!!!!
I love all your new stamps,have you got room for more?!!! :o)x

Card~I~ology Creations said...

wow wish I got those in my mail yesterday..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...