Wednesday, May 14

Cool Dude


He is cool isnt he?? stamp of course is a Magnolia, (soon available from Glitter Pot) coloured with Stampin Up! Crayons, papers are SU, the wording is Craftwork Cards. I have used my sewing machine again and its still fab! I actually did it a lot straighter too.
Poor Caiden has the dreaded sickness and D and I wont go into too much detail but today I changed the WORST nappy I have EVER done today!! YUCK!! Poor lad, I had to put him into the bath to wash him off it was nearly up to his armpits!!!


7 comments:

Jill said...

another fantastic card. love the colours and the sewing Edwin is so cute Jill x

Joanne said...

I like him Caz - and really like how you did your card.

Anonymous said...

Super gorgeous Caz, love Edwin more and more :)

Marlene x

Katharina Frei said...

What a lovely card! Love the colours!
You asked about the video software I used to cut my video tutorial.
I got it together with my video editing card some time ago. It's called Pinncle Studio 7, but unfortunately it is no freeware.
Have a nice weekend :)

simplyfairies said...

Another fab card Caz....

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hey caz faboulous card.

sorry to see that i am not on your blog roll anymore :-( :-(

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...