Monday, March 3

Cute as a frog!

Apologies for NON frog lovers but I just LOVE this SU set and I keep grabbing it time and time again. I have seen these little clips on various blogs and thought I would try my own. They are so simple, but very cute and can be used as bookmarks.


For the materials I have used all SU stuff apart from one piece of ribbon and the glitter glue.

Used : scallop circle punch, watercolour wonder crayons (Bold Brights), circle punch, black ink, pumpkin pie and old olive cardstock.



Mums move went really well, she has done amazingly well and has unpacked EVERYTHING!! YES EVERYTHING! As you know she doesnt like mess and clutter (Hence my clean kitchen and front room whislt she was here) so she just had to get those boxes away. She has no doubt done too much and will suffer for it at the nighttime when all her aches will come out, but she wouldnt be happy any other way! I took her cats back last night, who apparently kept her awake all night charging about and playing, I guess they were just happy to be away from my two cats and from the kids too.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this stamp set too. Nice idea to put them on the paperclips.

Diane.W. said...

Hi Caz,
like the book marks,soo cute!!!
Glad your mum has moved in ok.
Looking forward to seeing your crafty palace,when it arrives!!!!
Luv,
Diane :o)
x

Michelle Short said...

I am glad your mum's move went well. Lovely tags Caz, great colours! I love that set, it's a really happy set!! Love the sparkle :0)

ChrissyM said...

Cute clips! I agree this stamp set is adorable! Glad to hear you mother is doing well!

Annie said...

How cute! I love this set too! I'm glad to hear your mom is in her new place. I think of you both every day and hope your both doing alright.

Anna said...

These are so cute Caz. I love seeing your SU creations.

Karen said...

I love frogs and one of my favourite colours is green! These are really lovely.

Jo said...

Great bookmarks Caz. How do you attach the giant paperclips??

Card~I~ology Creations said...

very cute. I really like them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...