Monday, February 18

Forward planning.... pretties for my Crafty Palace



We all like pretties right? I have been working on sorting my stash ect and getting organised and tidied up for my Palace. My Mum had this lovely glass vase that she didnt want to throw but didnt have anywhere for it to go, she is downsizing greatly and has so much stuff and not enough space. So I said I would gladly take it, seeing a vision of paper flowers to be dipped into when the need arises! I thought it would look lovely on my desk, together with my yummy glass jar or ribbons. These are my fav and coveted ribbons from USA from Candice, she was my shopper and got me these great ribbons, almost too good to use eh? I also have but unpictured is my Argos pink wire cake stand which I have some lovely glass jars filled with zoomz and baubles and a few handy ink pads too.


I held off from calling the shed people today to ask how wide my door was going to be! LOL I was going to start measuring my furniture to see what I can fit in. Ideally space for two to sit. I have my desk and I want another place for friends to come and play too. But lets face it, its only 10 x 8 so I wont have masses of room to play with once the units are in and my stamp drawers too.... to say I can wait maybe a understatement. Its taking the sadness away, well not taking it away but you know what I mean, which has been around me these last few months. I scrawled Heart Dad and 4 kisses into the cement, I think Darren was both understanding and shaking inside after hours of laying and getting it flat I was out there with a metal pole scraping into it! LOL

Wanted to add these are just my loose flowers! LOL Didnt want you all to think this was all I had! I have around 25 jars and pot of more :) The picture doesnt really show you the size either, its about 10 inches high, its lovely.

6 comments:

Julia said...

What a great way to store your flowers and what a selection! The ribbon is gorgeous in the light you have taken it in. Your Dad will looking over you in your new palace :0) xx

ChrissyM said...

what a great way to store your flowers. They look very pretty in the face.

Tammy E. said...

Just wanted to say hello -- miss you on the Cricut MB, but understand you are very busy. I still think of you when I see my signature. Thank you and best wishes to you, your hubby, your boys, and your Mom. :o)

Janette said...

Hi Caz,
I love the idea of being able to *see* the flowers...I would love to do this I wanted all my little jars on display but sadly with the huge window I have in my room and being south facing the sun would fade them all.....
Hugs
Janette x

Unknown said...

This bowl is just going to look so gorgeous on your desk - so bright and cheery. Lol x

Bubbles said...

Wow what a fab storage idea. I'm not too jealous of your stash of gorgeous ribbons and flowers LOL..!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...