Sunday, January 13

Re posting card


The Magnolia card I made the other day was soo dark so I dabbled with the photo programme and got it looking a little brighter. A little burred but a little brighter too.
Also, you know this shed business? Well two decisions have been made. 1/ It will be near the house
2/ It will NOT be the potting shed, it will be the 12 x 8 workshop. see it here apparently the 12 x 8 will have more windows so thats good. I think this is a good choice for me.
I coloured a cute Edwin in last night. When I make a card I will post it here.
On a side note I am placing a Stampin Up! UK order very shortly. Contact me if you need anything on stampingcaz@aol.com
Chat later
Cazx


7 comments:

Janine said...

Like that workshop - very nice and yes with this weather you need it near the house. Also helps if the children scream out for help and Darren can't get to them but you could. On the Stampin Up front are you still going ahead with 26th January please? Can you please email me. If not I might need to check out the catalogue!

Jo said...

Still lovely!

Anonymous said...

I have that shed Caz in 10 x 10 from same company and its fab, love it to bits . Ive had mine insulated and its been great. you wont be disappointed. Jo

Sarn said...

Wow Caz - I think you'll be happy in that Workshop. Hope you get it soon. x

Annie said...

It's darling!! Glad you're making some progress on the shed thing.

Michelle said...

Love the card Caz, your coloring is fabulous!

Sewflake said...

Nice work shop, card looks better too, lighting can be everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...