Friday, December 28

"Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-7."

This is the group I belong to and the group 7 is now closed. That means there are 20 of us in the group. :)

So a little about myself for the other 19 to see. I am Caz, living in Surrey in England with my husband Darren and sons Harvey who is nearly 5 and Caiden who is 18 months. I have 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs and one rabbit. I love stamping, I love stamps and have been a stamper for at least 14 years, probably more. I love cute stamps, Penny Black, Hero, Stampin Up!, Bellas, Magnolias and more... I LOVE LOVE LOVE to colour. Pencils, H20's and chalks. I demo at 5 stores here in the UK teaching card making. I also do a little bit of work for 3 UK magazines. I love it! Usually my blog is full of fun nattering and cards but I lost my Dad on 12th December so things are a bit weird here right now. That said I hope to get back into it all real soon. :)

http://sisterhoodofthebloggingstampers.blogspot.com here is the link if anyone wants to check things out and join in, I am sure there will be a group 8 starting soon

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, looking forward to chatting. Happy New Year. :)
Vanessa.

atelierlemonfrog.blogspot.com said...

Hi Caz...just rushed in to say hello!!!
I´m anew sister, too, and hope to get to know you much better soon...

Best wishes for 2008!!!

Sabine

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Welcome Caz.. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your father.. Enjoy this time with your family..

Great to have you in the sisterhood..

Take care,
Tina M
Florida..

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz welcome to the group. Love your site.

Kerri

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your dad. I can't imagine what you are going through.
I look forward to seeing you get back to your normal crafting.
hugs,
Michelle

JenniferL. said...

Hi and I look forward to cyber stamping with you.

ChrissyM said...

Welcome to the sisterhood! How exciting to be happy to teach at stores and be in a magazine. Sorry to hear about your father. Look forward to seeing more of your creations and knowing you better.

Chrissy

Andrea said...

Just a quick hi from me.
Im sorry to hear of your loss.
Take care.

Emily said...

So glad you could join. So sorry to hear about your dad. Stay strong. Sending you hugs!

Sallyh said...

Thanks for posting about this site, I've joined SBS-8

wendy said...

Hiya Caz.....
I know im late in contacting you what with Christmas and everything....im on no 7 group as well. Your blog had been visited many times by myself....
hope to speak soon

Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...