Wednesday, November 7

New venue for me

I have just been to talk to Crafts Central in the garden Centre in Godstone and I am pleased to announce that I will be demoing/teaching there very soon. In fact SUNDAY 2nd DECEMBER I will be there from 11am - 3pm demonstrating the VERY FAB bind it all - showing you how to make cute boxes from coasters, fun little books and more. If you are looking for something for your Christmas list come down and have a look :) These are great. Please show your support in my new venue, demonstrations are free to watch. Also another date for Decemeber is SUNDAY 16th DECEMBER 11-3 and then I will be playing with the cricut machine and playing with eyelets and brads too.

See you there!

8 comments:

Julia said...

Well done Caz on your new venue. You know I'd be down there to see you, but I live a little too far away!! Will have to wait to see your creations on your return :0)

Sue said...

Well done caz on your new demos at crafts central, hope all goes well for you :)

simplyfairies said...

Whoooohooooo I hope to be there....

Kim said...

I'll try and get there Caz, is it the garden centre on the main road before you actually come onto Godstone Green?

Crestajune said...

hooray for you!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Caz . . . unfortunately too far away from me, otherwise I'd come and support you.

Stamping Moments said...

Well done Caz, I want one of those for my birthday! I haven't even seen it work, mad hey! I'm in Dorset but have just booked my second stampin up party and like you not really sure what I should show!! Jennyx

Janine said...

Shame its 2nd December as we are not around. Put one of those on my Christmas list so would love to have seen a demo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...