Monday, November 5

My Super card

I was looking at my new Hanna earlier thinking what could I do what had not been done, as I am overseas it takes longer for these to reach me, therefore almost everything that can be done with these beautiful stamps has (in the conventional way)... anyway, I was looking at her, in her stretched out pose and it hit me... this is my Super card!


Materials Used : Hanna Stamp, Cuttlebug embossing folder, red card, spotty paper, computer generated phrase, star from Prima bottle, watercolour pencils and glitter glue.

14 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cool fab idea made me smile.

Jana M. said...

Oh Goodness!!! That is so adorable! Great card.

Anonymous said...

Original and super clever!

Crestajune said...

The most creative use of this stamp that I have seen so far! Great idea!! =)

Sue said...

Wow, this is a great fun card, great idea Caz :)

Nikki said...

Very clever LOL!

Mrs Mayne said...

That's a great idea! x

StampOwl said...

Is it a bird ... is it a plane ... no it's Super Hanna!!!!!!!! I absolutely love this and I know my DD will too ... thanks for the fantastic idea ... this will be CASED someday!

simplyfairies said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

cute card - too fun!!

Benga said...

this is such a super duper leaps and bounds fab card! love it to bits!

Michelle said...

This card is SUPER creative Caz! I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Caz - she's fabulous. What a wonderful way to use her! Very cool way to think outside of the box :)

Ami

Lori said...

What a creative way to use this image! So fun--thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...