Tuesday, November 20

I will make a card today

I have been feeling a bit weird what with my room and havent made a card for a few days. I will make one today to get back into the swing. In fact I am challenging myself to get out a Stampin' up! set and make a card with that.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Well its sort of a bittersweet lining. My parents are selling their house. Mum said when they sell it they will give me the money for a shed. Of course I would rather live with all my stuff around my house forever than them move. But they have been given and accepted an offer on their house and are looking for a bungalow this weekend in Norfolk, about 3+ hours away :( currently they are 10 minutes down the road.

Any one interested in buying a few Stampin' Up! supplies every month? Email me for more information on the STAMPERS TEN club. Stampingcaz@aol.com Club will start in January 2008 and run for ten months.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know how you feel my parents moved back up to North Wales last month - 3 hours away and they were just about an hour away before which was manageable in a day! Still whatever keeps them happy eh. And you get a shed! Make sure its well insulated!

Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...