Monday, November 19

I knew the day would come... not so soon though :(

I have lost my craft room. After getting it almost there I have to give it up :( very sad but such is life. Darrens brother is coming to live with us for 6 months to a year to longer. He is finding it really hard to rent on his own. He is wanting to take time out from all that to save for a deposit. Of course we had to help him. He is family and currently homeless just staying with friends. We couldnt have that. It will help us out with bills too as he can pay us something. Its win win there for both of us. But for me and my crafting it means its all in total disarray. I will have a fair chunk of my craft room down in our family room. There will be a couple of large bookcases that will have to stay in "his" room and the stamps will be in our bedroom. This will hopefully give the quest for a shed more speed, although I have to find the money for that so its easier said than done.

Boo Hoo!! Off to offload more stuff.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Caz :( (((hugs)))

Still as you say family is family, and hopefully you will have your shed / chalet soon xx

Sharon said...

Aw Caz I can comiserate with you, just this weekend I've had to give up my craftroom. Mum is coming to stay for two months and all my stuff bar my desk is in the cellar. Won't be getting it back either as DD has decided she wants to move in there!!!! Hope you get your shed soon. x

Chris H. said...

I have your blog on my google reader so I follow you daily!
Sorry you are losing 'your space' even if temporarily. But, as you said, it's the right thing for family. You'll find your temp space and thru the craziness be as creative as always..best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are going to lose you own space, keep your chin up - my craft space is the cupboard under the stairs - you can only fit it with so much stuff. Hope you get your shed though, money willing - maybe a present from santa?

Anonymous said...

Awww that's a shame. Lovely that you are willing and able to help your brother in law though.

I'm going the opposite way - currently only have an Ikea overbed table for crafting on, and all my stuff is in boxes. On Saturday we move and I actually get space to use. Up and down, swings and roundabouts.

Hope you get your shed - that would be awesome. :)

Annie said...

so sorry you are loosing your craft room, fingers crossed the shed turns up soon!

Momiji said...

this is hard as your crafting is so important to you ..but its great that you are helping out in this way... my craft stash is in a small space in the wardrobe..so it is possible! but I know I don't have your collection of stamps etc. I'm sure you will find a way though....

Sallyh said...

sorry to hear you are losing your 'space' but family comes first. I hope you manage to rearrange yourself and still be able to find everything !!

simplyfairies said...

Awwww Caz, you sooo looked forward to ya own space..... well Look at it that it won't be that long.. and really if ya anything like me I work in a space of 2cm x 2cm.... yay!!! 2cm How I ever make a decent card me never knows.... yeahhhh I know I have to tidy up really but then I can't find nothing ....lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...