Sunday, November 11

brrr bit chilly

Bit chilly today, wind is whistling the wind around up ya trouser legs, think if I had any long johns I would be wearing them! Not that I do own any! and not that I am going to go out much today. I need to pop into the garden to clean the "wonderpets" out. One lady made me laugh when chatting about the gineau pigs somewhere online, she said her husband called them "poop machines" LOL This is sooooo true! Mind you Ming Ming has started a one rabbit crusade to keep up the poop with the two pigs.


So yesterday I was at Creative Living playing with the wonderful Cricut and Expressions machine. I made a few little things with it. It was nice to get to know the bugs again as I dont get as much time as I want using these fab machines.
I made this pritty (but un finished) Hydrangea from Walk in my garden cartridge, this cut is what WOWed me into buying this cartridge. The butterfly is from the cartridge too.


This cute little pup is from my favourite cartridge of them all, Paper Pups, roll on the day Provocraft WAKE UP and bring us the cardboard cats we have been long shouting for. Too cute.

This card, yes it is a card and opens up. Was made using the Mirror feature on the Tag, Bags and boxes cartridge. It was cut at 5.5 inches and would fit in a 6 x 6 envelope. The writing is from Alphalicious, I forgot how much I loved that font...

Two scrummy packs of hydrangeas... how did that happen?? they followed me home!!

All materials used for todays projects are from www.creativepastimes.co.uk their shopping website isnt up right now so give them a ring. And tell them Caz sent ya!

2 comments:

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

OMG, I have had the paper dogs cartridge for over a year, and haven't even noticed the dog in the stocking.... think I will be sorting that one out this week as he is so cute... and the hydrangas, well I have the blue and brown ones too and I think they are probably my favourite prima flowers!! I just love that little card with the Tilda in the wind and the primas on.... absolutely brilliant!!

Sharon said...

Caz beautiful cards as always, Ooo glad you showed the pup as I'm getting that cartridge as it comes with my new expression .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...