Friday, October 12

Thank you Cresta!!



My Bella Sistah Cresta sent me a fantastic package of lovelyness :) It is just perfect! I love it all. So girly, so pretty, so mine ;0)






Firstly are the rub ons, wow these are fab! Then there is bling.... a girl can never have too much bling. The Heidi Swapp brads are lovely, the ghost flowers FAB, I havent got any of these and it might hurt, but I cant wait to use them. The brads in the tube are yummy, colours are perfect for me. The card is great, I love clickabella, I havent used her yet but I do love her. And the flowers, again, can't have too many flowers can ya? When I get flowers like this in little baggies I tip them into a plastic container I have full of mixed up flowers and just dip into them when I need to, I love having so many to choose from. Opps and I did forget the ribbon, love it! Those fun spots are great.


Here is a closer picture of Cresta's Card.




Thanks Cresta, cheered me up no end. Stressful times here at the moment and to have something like this in the post for me made me happy :)

2 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Lordy thats stash is fabulous how generous of Cresta, and a stunning card too!!! you lucky ole thing you!!!

Mrs Mayne said...

Oh wow!! You're so lucky! Gorgeous card too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...