Tuesday, October 16

Sorry

For all this mindless chatter. You can tell the boys are asleep and my mind has time to think... Just looking at my countdown thing, 29 days til Stampin up! thats like FOREVER! its gone quiet on that front, I hate waiting... I want to see the catalogue NOW! LOL I want to plan my orders, I want to plan my workshops, I want to know what punches are in, what stamps and papers are in, how much they are, blah blah blah...... all of it!! I suppose you could say I have waited 10 years so why does 29 days seem so long... LOL I am happy they have expanded, I really didnt think I would see they day they would.. not sure why, just didnt think, but then when I saw them expanding elsewhere in the world my hopes were perking up.

What other things are on my mind..... well post, the strike has screwed deliveries up, I am waiting for a bella order for a friend, the Hannah stamps for me, I am waiting for a parcel from somewhere that I am not allowed to say (sorry rules is rules)but it has taken like FOREVER too... they said 2-3 weeks 2 weeks ago, but still nothing....

Had my cheese sandwich and transformers! YUMMY I had a thing for these when pregnant with Caiden, sadley they seemed to not do that flavour for a while but its back.

3 comments:

CraftyJodi said...

I know just how you feel. I am extremely happy about Stampin' Up! coming to the UK. I remember emailing them over a year ago begging them to get over here. Since I have moved to the UK I have missed Stampin' Up products and card parties. I love it!!!!! :) I am just as excited as you are. :)

Dollydimps said...

mindless chatter is good!

Mrs Mayne said...

Mmmm postal strikes annoying me too! lol! I have loads of craft stuff somewhere out there getting cold and lonely and wanting a nice shelf to sit on in my craft room! lol! I too am waiting for the Hannah Stamps and a Bella order (though mine's for me I'm afraid!)amoungst other things! Glad you're feeling a little better now. I was still reading your blog (loved the moms overture thing btw!) It's good to share the good times and the bad! So big smile- SU are coming!! lol!
P.S. Shame they're not already here I love the hallowe'en set they have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...