Thursday, September 27

Thursdays card

Here is todays card. I coloured this in this morning and meant to finish the Presentahbella first but this one happened before. I do all the assembly for these cards mostly downstairs, I have a sidebord in the front room and a stack of boxes with different and mostly my new or most loved things. Currently I have my box of bellas, my Magnolia stamps, some House Mouse Stamps, my Baubles and Zoomz and my Stampin Up! papers, card and punch. When I coloured this one in I sort of had this colour scheme in mind, in that I had chosen to use the Cutie Pie papers from SU. I love the saying "knit Happens" which I got from Stamping Bella, but thankfully I dont really know anyone in a crisis at the moment so I used one of my circles that I designed along with my SU scalloped punch.


All the papers and card are Stampin Up!, the flowers are Bazzill, stamp Stamping Bella, Words by Caz, Baubles for centres of flowers, coloured with Watercolour Pencils.

Taking Caiden to doctors at 6;10pm, I am not sure they can do anything but I want them to check him out. He has had two small naps today but both times is coughing and doing like a inward gasp before he coughs, not nice for him. I am hoping he wont throw up on me tonight, running out of PJ's for us both!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Cute card Caz, oooh I didn't realise SU did papers too. Hope Caiden starts to feel better soon. xx

Sue said...

Great card and fabby papers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...