Saturday, September 29

Nice weather

For ducks.... Pouring here so not a nice drive to The Glitter Pot but I am still looking forward to my day there. Whats not to like about a store FULL of stamps, papers and pritties :) I have two classes today at the Glitter Pot where we are going to be playing with the Penny Black Christmas stamps. I will share the cards I have made later. Might treat myself to the last set of 6 H20's I need to complete my collection... I always treat myself to something after teaching. BTW The Glitter Pot got their latest delivery of the Penny Black christmas stamps, these have been soooo hard to keep in stock this year.

Next Saturday I am at Crafts U Love and have been sent a nice package of stamps and papers to play with before I get there. So if you fancy coming along to see a demo come along. I am really busy up until christmas now with just one Saturday off.

Til' later then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...