Thursday, August 16

Sunny Thursday

After two days of rain today looks like a better day. I am going to see my friend Corinne and her son Ben who is the same age as Harvey. So thats going to be fun. Corinne is also a crafter so I always take a few things to show her what I have been up to! I will be there a few hours, will have to get back here at some stage for Caidens nap.

So here are a few more cards from yesterday photo session. They are both fabo designs from

Elzybells. I miss dealing with her and seeing her fabby designs but I think she is working on her website and I am sure it will be worth the wait. These girlies have been teamed up with fun doodlebug papers.




These two are also elzybells. I thought we would have an elzybells day today. So dust off those images and get making a card with them...

4 comments:

So Sonya said...

They are brilliant, I adore that cracker image!!!

Kitty said...

These are soo cute Caz. I think i must get some more of Elzybells stamps..:)

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

awwww cute Elzybells stamps, I love the christmas one!

I wondered what was happening with her!

Kari C said...

OMG.......these are adorable!! Luv your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...