Sunday, August 26

Sundays ramblings


Hi there, I had a nice day yesterday at the Glitter Pot where I was teaching two classes. One was waterfall cards where we made a "tweet" card using the Hero Arts birt set and some Phoebe Basic Grey paper which was just made to go together.
One lady brought along her friends explosion box that she was inspired to make after seeing my article in Card Making and Papercraft. It was lovely to see it, she did a great job. She also brought in her Inspiration Jar, another thing I have made for CMPC and should be out this next issue. I actually made my first one years ago on Splitcoast stampers.


We were also playing with one of the new Woodware clear stamp sets and making some cute polar bear cards. Funny on a sunny day like yesterday we were making icy cool cards!


On this one I used the fab cuttlebug folders, snowflakes and devine swirls. Cut the scalloped edge with my wave scissors and finished off with glitter glue. These photos are really bad. I am bad at the best of times but I hate taking them in the evening with the flash as it just blacks out the background and is just horrible.












Today Harvey has a party to go to and I need to make a card for his friend. Can you believe my lazy husband is still in bed at 10:35am !!! I am luck if I ever get a lay in past 7:30am .... I think I am going to let the boys in on him, after all I have to make this card, cook the dinner ect ect and I cant do any of it looking after the boys. Men eh?
Also yesterday we had a fab time at my brothers where we were invited for a bar be cue. It was lovely to come home from work and know I didnt have to wash up. Boys loved it and the food was yummy.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I got those polar bear stamps last week Caz, thats for the inspiration!#
Love the bird card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...