Wednesday, August 29

No cards today :( but some stamps! :)

I haven't stamped or made a card today (boo) but I did get a few new stamps in the post (horray) Just haven't had the time to get anything crafty done apart from fit my anglepoise lamp onto my work table. A fantastic "win" off Freecycle. I could not believe it when this come up. Just the other evening I was working in my room and the only light in the room is a central light which is behind me and I was thinking "I need one of those bendy lights".... so off I trotted onto ebay and this was only Sunday or Monday to see if I could find one to buy. There were a few but they were all expensive to post... I did ponder a "wanted" add on freecycle but I thought that it probably wouldnt work... then yesterday morning a post came through offering various bits from a lady. One of which was an anglepoise lamp!! I almost jumped out my skin and emailed the lady right away saying I would LOVE this Please!! I was so pleased when she said it was mine.... Whoo Hooo!! So now I am all lit up and could if I wanted stamp all night long. For now I have pinched the lightbulb from the frontroom lamp, but I hope to get a daylight bulb for it to give me better light and colours.

How do you like my little tiger? After picking up my lamp I went to town to get Harvey the rest of his school bits. Shoes, under pants and socks. Whilst there I saw the local shopping centre was doing free face painting and so this handsome tiger was born. Hes feeling a bit poorly. He is feeling hot, sleepy and said his brain hurt, I guess thats a headache, so I have given him some medicine. I hope its just one of those things.



Here is a picture also taken today of Caiden. Harvey thought it a good idea to get Caiden to get into the toy box round my parents and then once he was in it, stuff it full of toys again! Here is Caiden right before protesting loudly and getting out the box. Things these boys get into (literally)


And now moving on to my last picture of today.... My lovely stamps that came today. From left to right there is the fantastic fun "magenta horsey" fans of Krafty Kimmies site will recognise this one. Cant wait to colour him in. Next is a cute Halloween owl from Stampendous. Beautiful flowers from Stampendous, Happy Howloween stamp from Stampendous and another beautiful flower bloom, this time just the flower head, again from Stampendous.
So I now have nothing planned for tomorrow. A friend of mine now cant make our date so I am not sure what I will be doing. Harvey goes back to school next Wednesday, so I should just enjoy the last few days of not having to get up and dressed to go to school :)
I'm off to bed soon, might catch the second half of Big Brother, it finishes Friday, cant wait!

2 comments:

Momiji said...

great photos of the boys again! I remember similar ones taken in boxes!

simplyfairies said...

Lol at Caiden bless him...

Wow great selection of stamps, I ahve the stampendous flowers they make a great card, will have to upload what Ihave made with them, some from classes I have been too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...