Tuesday, August 21

Fun, wet day :)

We had a fun and wet time today with my Mum who treated us to a trip out to Godstone Farm. Its very close to us and is a fab farm for the kids. There we fed goats and sheep, went in with rabbits to pet them, looked at pigs, chickens, lamas, horses, cows and more. They have a huge amount of play areas for kids, HUGE sandpits with buckets and spades galore, slides, climbing frames, indoor play, outdoor play, gift shop, coffee shop. It really is a fab place for a fun day out. The boys loved it, got throughly dirty and wet, especially harvey who was sliding down the ski slope which happened to have a sprinkler over the top of it to keep it wet, of course the kids kept turning the water on, despite the fact that it was actually raining anyway! Caiden probably has never walked about so much. He loved it too. He played in a big wooden car, which we all want to ask Daddy to build one in our garden :) No guesses what that answer would be. He too got wet from tumbling over in the grass. Sadly both myself and mum forgot our cameras so no photos, only memories.


I also wanted to tell you today about the fab packet I got in the post, not another spend up, but a VERY generous RAK from a lady called Andrea Asher from the States who offered it to me as a RAK. I said it was too much, but we agreed that I would send her a "pink parcel" as her favorite parcel is pink... so it looks like pink papers, ribbons ect ect will be winging their way back to this very kind and thoughtful lady. Also enclosed was a beautiful card. Picture below.


3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Oh my that's the most wonderful RAK i have ever seen, I can't see which cartridge it is, please tell......

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim
Its christmas cheer :) I had posted that if someone could get me one at a fab price (someone mentioned that they got theirs for $25) I would pay them, Andrea then PM'd me that she had brought one for a RAK for someone :) just as it was a great price.... I am very lucky and thankful Caz

simplyfairies said...

Well you deserve it, and how kind of Andrea too!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...