Monday, August 20

A card for today its...

Not a bella!

Thought you might all be getting bored of them and last night when I went to bed I stamped a little hedgie and took him with me. I used a Penny Black design and it can be purchased here. I just love Penny Black and I love the hedgehogs, they are probably my favourite designs. I used some woodware orange ribbon, a flower and a doodlebug jewel. Also some of the funky paper I got from Creative Pastimes.


Nice and simple... The colouring looks nicer in real life. I hate taking photos with the flash but its so grey and miserable out its hardly daylight!

6 comments:

Karen said...

This is really cute! I love that little stamp

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooooh stunning card, love those colours hun!

I’ve nominated you for an award, see my blog for details xxx!!

Kerryn said...

gorgeous card as always caz!! i loveeee that stamp. its adorable.
thats paper is great too!

Sallyh said...

What no Bella lol, I love all your cards (esp. the Bellas)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. That hedgie is sooo cute, too.

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! I'm a fan of the hedgies too and have been using them alot lately!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...