Monday, July 9

Watch out.... monsters about




I made this card for my Nephew Kieran who is 9 today. I actually have no clue if this is too babyish for him, I dont know what 9 year old boys like! Anyway, its a cute scary monster from Whippersnapper. I coloured it with H20's and added the lettering with my cuttlebug font "you're not the boss of me". A very quick card, as as usual I have left it til the very last minute! I was actually making christmas cards all day Saturday (not through choice I might add, for a magazine) and yesterday I was playing about with a picture hanger made using coasters, but I cant show you right now as I need more photos to add to it and I need to send off for some.

**oopps Bad Auntie alert! He's 9 and not 8... Phew lucky for me I just checked with my mum before posting the card!! I got the 8 off and replaced with a 9. Funny, I had my doubts when making it and I actually cut a number 9 already.. PHEW!

2 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Caz it's fabulous right up an 8 yrd olds street too!!! he will be over the moon with it I am sure what 8 yr old wouldn't be... what a fabby stamp too....

Leigh said...

fab card Caz, that stamp is so cute,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...