Monday, July 9

Trying so hard

I have to tell someone, just typing things down helps doesnt it? trying so hard not to get really fed up about something, I know there are alots of people worse off than we are but we have hit a bit of a stumble and cant see a way of getting up. I throw myself into the mundane things like housework and think of the work I have to do for classes ect but it keeps popping into my head and I get sad. I really am enjoying this blogging, it makes me happy and I feel it keeps me crafting for me as I am always wanting to share things with you all and I cant share the magazine work so it kinda forces me to do something just for me (and you). Thanks for being there, reading all my ramblings. Ramblings of a mad woman sometimes!

I'm off the sweep the sandwich off the floor, the crisps out of the sofa and the sticky stuff of Caidens face :) I'm keeping myself composed on the outside and will probably fill the bath later with a few tears.

As my friend Judi says and it always makes me smile "love ya". And as Em says on Stampingbella MWAH! MWAH! ..... see I am smiling xx

4 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Oh Caz darling, whatever the matter is, a good natter always helps, I love to come see your mad ramblings it brightens my days up...
am sending happy vibes your way, you are always so cheerful and you are the most helpful person I have come across....
but if you want to shed some tears you go right ahead, sometimes it's better out than in babe!!!!
Sending humongous hugs to ya!!!!

Paula Pascual said...

Dear Caz, I think we can all relate to what you are saying. And there is nothing better for this that some rambling. Hugs to you!

Julie said...

Caz - Im worried about you, why havent you said something. You work so hard looking after everyone else you have to look after you too. You know Im as bad as you and talking and sharing really helps, you will find lots of people feel the same way. If you want a chat give me a call. Take good care of you, your family needs you. speak soon with much love Juliex

Risa said...

Thank you for sharing, now I know that I am not the only one. We all go through something and guess what? Just coming to the different blogs, reading them etc. is therapy for me. I find humor in some of them and it really helps me. So go ahead and have a good cry, get it all out and you should feel better. (it works for me) {{{hugs))) to you and I hope you feel better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...