Tuesday, July 17

Sharing some older cards


I received some cards back from Origin publishing so I thought I would share a few cards each day. I have so little time for stamping just for fun so I struggle to share cards and creations on here as most of the stuff I do is prep for classes or magazine work and I always feel bad that people have signed onto my blog to see cards and creations and all I can do is talk about it!! LOL

The First one is made using one of the wonderful cute Francoise Read cats from one of her clear sets. You can purchase this set from www.theglitterpot.co.uk if you are here in the UK and please tell them you was inspired by Caz!

Prima flowers were used to decorate card. Image was coloured with watercolour pencil. I made the matching tag using the Tag Maker. A cute but simple card and tag :)



This Wedding card was made using the triangle cards from Woodware (also at Glitter Pot) and the fantastic Elzybells wooden stamp. Elzybells can be viewed at www.elzybells.co.uk I decorated the edge with white liquid pearls (also Glitter Pot) and a silver "congratulations" peel off.















This card was made for Harveys third birthday, WOW that seems sooooo long ago now.

I used the woodware clear set, again from Francoise Read (GP) and some peel offs for the lettering. I was really pleased with this card when I made it.

I hope that you have enjoyed looking at these cards :) As much as I enjoyed making them many months ago!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

wow, great cards. I can't believe you still have them. Good for you..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...