Tuesday, April 24

Some people are so kind!



Postman just knocked. Last week on the cricut forum I was asking about Primsmacolor pencils a lady emailed and said she had a set of 24 that she had never used and did I want them. Yes Please I said, let me pay you, nope she didnt want payment, it was RAK (random act of kindness) from her. How wonderful? Well today the package came, not only did she send the pencils, she sent some beautiful ribbons, prima flowers and a Making Memories mini blossoms and brads. I actually feel like I am welling up, I want to cry, this is such a wonderful thing for this stranger to do. So THANK YOU SUE BUNKLEY from Texas, you made my day!!

(((( HUG to you Sue ))))







Caz

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Lucky you! How nice for someone to do that for you! I tell ya there are no kinder people that scrappers and cardmakers! Enjoy!

Samm said...

ahhhh, what a sweetie!!!! you lucky thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...