Monday, April 16

In love with a bella!


OK I have been drooling over these cute quirky stamps for a few weeks, waiting patiently for my order and today they came. YIPPEE these stamps are fab. Even more fab is the fact that my boys are napping together at the same time today and I was able to have a little play. The stamp beautifully and all I did was use a glue stick onto the back of the rubber and stick onto the block, hardly done beautifully, but it stamped fine.
I used some beautiful ribbon that an on line buddy sent me (Candice), one of my circle words (see belows downloadable sheets) and watercolour pencils. Quick, easy and BRIGHT!! I love orange :)
I have 6 bellas in all, and I am sure to be getting more, birthday money here I come! Oh and Em, the lady that has designed these girls has designed some "Fellas" also. Check out her site on www.stampingbella.com and tell her Caz sent ya!


5 comments:

StampingontheLakefront said...

She's soooo beautiful. I love the colors - so nice and bright, happy, cheery, etc. Happy Monday! Thanks for sharing!

grace

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Love that ribbon!

Pootle said...

Yay your Bellas came! Fab card Caz - I am so into orange at the moment :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmm think I am falling in love with Bella too!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...