Thursday, April 26

Born to shop






This is todays and yesterdays card, it actually took me almost two days to complete what with the boys ect and trying to find "just the right" things. It took me the longest time and turned out the simplest of all the Bella cards?! I used a few items from my Secret Bunny stash, KimF from the Cricut forum was my bunny and I used the ribbons and paper from her beautiful package. Also I did have two flowers (these from SueB's package) that I was going to put on here but do you think I can find them? Nope! and I am NOT using two more when I know these two are floating about the house somewhere.... how mad is that!! I only had them last night, I was about to go upstairs to my craft room when I got distracted, ended up going shopping (just food nothing exciting) and now I can not find them.



Materials Used : Stampin Up! Doodle this set/ Michals $1 set for the born to shop/StampingBella for Main Image/watercolour pencils/aquabrush/black versafine/crystal glitter glue/ paper stack for background paper









Hmmm talking of craft rooms, you know, I have a room upstairs, all set up big craft table ect, but this is what I find myself working on everyday! Its the sideboard in the living room, reason I work there is Caiden naps on the sofa, so I cant go up and leave him so I bring "stuff" down and slowly but surely my front room looks like a craft room... until I say enough is enough, I drag it back upstairs and the whole process starts again.... I have lost count of the times I have vowed to myself that all my craft stuff MUST stay in one room. This brings me onto question of the day... shall I start one of those? seems like a fun idea right now, might end up question of the week as I run low on ideas. OK here it is.

How many rooms have craft stuff in them? and list what and where...



I will start - Living Room - stamps, pencils, card, cuttlebug, ribbons, inkpads Hallway - stamps, inkpads, ribbons, secret bunny package from Kim. Bedroom - up until this morning there was my penny black stamps and SU sets that I got recently, also craft books for bedtime reading Kitchen Yep there are crafty bits all over one of the units in there, mainly stuff that I have taken off Harvey which he stole from my craft room! Downstairs Bathroom OK no stuff but I have stamped the walls!! LOL Upstairs bathroom I believe this is the ONLY craft free room Harveys bedroom I am sure there are loads of stolen craft items in here, he has a passion for double sided tape, sticky pads and stickers!


Thats all for this post, will start another one shortly with some further ramblings...


3 comments:

Patsy Jackson said...

Hi Caz :)

Am loving your latest Bella - the colours are just beautiful - and that SU stamp is fantastic. Don't think it needs the flowers you are hunting for lol!

Patsy x

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute bella...nice use of the dollar sentiment...

Aimeslee Winans said...

OMG, yes, yes, yes. I am so diggin your description of all your scrap rooms. I just opened my 4th spot in the 4th room to work on last night. It's sick and sad, really....ROFL You are very witty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...